How to make a booking
The best and quickest way to make a booking is to give us a call. This is the case whether you are a seasoned music industry professional, or a first timer. Unlike many of our competitors, our day time and evening staff are qualified to deal with enquiries and take bookings. However we are aware that at certain times of day, the phone lines can get very busy so emailing may suit you better.
If you do prefer to make contact via email, we need to point out that this process can be slow, either because we are not given enough information to proceed, or because of the inevitable delay between sending and receiving. The risk is, that by the time you have chosen your room, it has been booked by someone else by phone.
To help us answer your enquiry quickly and efficiently it helps us to know:
- The dates you require
- The time you need from start to finish (we open at 10 am and close at 11.00 pm)
- The studio you would prefer
- If you require back line such as drum kits, cymbals, bass amps, guitar amps and keyboards
Once we have given you a quote and you want to go ahead we will need to speak to you in person to go over the details of your booking ,and if you are a first timer, to obtain a small down payment.
For your information you can book the studios in the following ways:
- a minimum of 4 hour blocks of time in all our studios except the piano writing room which can be booked for as little as 1 hour
- as a lockout, that is to say from 10am to 10pm with the option to remain set up should you be booking more than one day
- as a block booking, that is to say a set of 10 or more sessions
- please note, if you book 4 hours the times will be set at 10 to 2, 2.30-6.30 and 7-11, if you want more time than this then we can shift the session times to fit
Offers and discounts
- We offer early payment discounts on lockouts.
- We also offer discounts on block bookings on Fridays and weekends.
- Special discounted sessions for solo drummers or singers can be booked (please note this is for one person and if an additional person arrives we may charge a full session rate.)
Please take a look at our FAQs page if you have questions that are not answered here, or of course give us a call.